Information For Landlords
This option is designed for landlords who do not require any support with their tenancy and who are familiar with tenancy law, property management and the legalities of rental debt collection.
It will include:
- Marketing your property until a suitable tenant is found
- Accompanying prospective tenants on viewings
- Carrying out tenant referencing to determine the suitability of the prospective tenant
- The fee is 10% Plus Vat of the rent due for the initial term of the tenancy (usually 6 months) and this fee becomes due when the tenancy commences.
Rent Collection and Rent Guarantee Service
Our rent collection service is for landlords who want to be more involved and have the time to deal with tenant’s problems and property maintenance throughout the tenancy.
It includes everything covered in the Introduction service plus:
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement
- Collecting the deposit and one month’s rent in advance
- Holding the tenant’s deposit in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme
- Provide an Inventory & Schedule of Condition
- Contacting utility suppliers regarding meter readings and tenancy details
- Receiving rent from your tenant and paying it promptly into your account via BACS
- Tenancy renewal and negotiation of rental increases
- Full check-out & Inventory update at the end of the tenancy
- Deposit reconciliation
- The fee is 10% Plus Vat for each month’s rent collected and includes a Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses for non-payment of rent for the initial term of the tenancy (6 or 12 months)
Fully Managed Service
For landlords who want expert support throughout their letting experience, Our Fully Managed service includes everything in the Introduction and Rent Collection services, plus:
- Marketing your property with premium listings on property portals(where possible)
- Looking after your property and tenant throughout the tenancy
- Regular inspection visits to your property during the tenancy to check and report on its condition
- Managing reported maintenance issues and arranging repairs as required through our experienced and trusted teams of qualified contractors
- Advising on and assisting with the legal aspects of letting your property
- The fee for this service is negotiable and based on the rent achieved and size and condition of the property to be managed.
Additional Services you may wish to consider
Preparation of Tenancy Agreements £65 plus VAT
Energy Performance Certificate by Independent Assessor – From £50 + VAT
Initial marketing and admin fee £150.00 plus VAT
Full reference and Right to Rent Check £22.00 plus VAT
Preparation of Tenancy Agreement extensions and Legal Notices £50 + VAT
Registering deposits held within the TDSL insured scheme (My Deposits) £30.00 + VAT
Inventory Preparation by Independent Inventory Clerk – price on request
Inventory Check-in/out and updates by Independent Inventory Clerk – price on request
For our charges on any of the above services or if you would prefer a tailor made option that works best for you please contact our office on 01342 825910 or 07825 678837 to discuss your options further.